Volume 33 Number 03
- From the Director
- Use of Small Unmanned Aerial Systems for Emergency Management of Flooding
- Highway - Railroad Crossings Guidelines
- Cold Weather Work Safety
- Cold Weather Driving Safety
- Download complete RoadTalk for printing
RoadTalk is a publication of the Tennessee Transportation Assistance Program (TTAP). TTAP is part of a nationwide Local Technical Assistance Program (LTAP) financed jointly by the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) and Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT).
The views, opinions, and recommendations contained within this newsletter are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of FHWA and TDOT.
Matt Cate, P.E, Director
Frank Brewer, Training Coordinator 865-974-8251 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Dr. Airton G. Kohls, Engineer 865-974-0298 (email@example.com)
Jenny Jones, RoadTalk Editor 865-974-1812 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Diana Webb, Course Registration 865-974-5255 (email@example.com)
Daniel Herman, Research Technician III firstname.lastname@example.org
Spence Meyers, Webmaster 865-974-6168 (email@example.com)
The University of Tennessee does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status in provision of education programs and services or employment opportunities and benefits. This policy extends to both employment by and admission to the University.
- The University does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, or disability in the education programs and activities pursuant to the requirements of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990.
- Inquiries and charges of violation concerning Title VI, Title IX, Section 504, ADA, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA), or any of the other above referenced policies should be directed to the Office of Equity and Diversity; 1840 Melrose Avenue; Knoxville, TN 37996-3560; telephone (865) 974-2498 (TTY available). Requests for accommodation of a disability should be directed to the ADA Coordinator at the Office of Human Resources Management; 600 Henley Street; Knoxville, TN 37996-4125.